- An ‘open’ audition is where anyone can register and attend providing they fit the criteria; so you do not need to be a member of Spotlight. Should the applicant be successful, DancePro Agency will not take a commission on these jobs if they’re not involved. However if you would like us to represent you and look over contracts etc, fees will apply.
- Often the term ‘call’ is used. This means what time the artist is needed. For example, Flossy has a call at 10am or Open calls for panto are at 10am for juniors.
- If you are attending any of the open auditions, do let us know so we can support you and wish you every success. If you have any questions, then we would be more than happy to advise.
- If you do decide to attend the audition please remember that you are representing DancePro DancePro Agency. If you have a DancePro hoodie please wear it- Agency hoodies will soon be available. For dance calls, ensure you have dance attire- modern leotard, tights and jazz shoes/ the appropriate shoes. Hair should be neatly groomed so that you enter as a disciplined, well-presented artist. Ensure you always have a bottle of water and a healthy snack which can give you some energy and that you can eat quickly. Something like a banana or a cereal bar.
- Arrive at least 30minutes prior to audition time. This gives you time to fill in any forms, and get yourself relaxed and prepared before you go in.
- Do check that you meet the criteria asked for and don’t forget you can always get in touch with either one of us if you would like help or advise.
Up and Coming Auditions
There are currently no open auditions