Full terms and conditions can be found in the ‘Parent and Student Handbook’ under waivers and policies. This can be found in your DancePro Academy account or click here.
You can register with Dancepro Academy here. By doing so you are acknowledging that you agree to comply with the rules, regulations and terms of DancePro Academy. Please ensure you complete as much information as possible, especially selecting whether you agree or disagree for your child/children to appear in photographs or videos on social media. You will receive a password to your portal where you can amend details, register for classes, see statements, view files and much much more.
- After the initial weekly payment period of approximately 3 weeks, if you wish to withdraw your child from classes anytime subsequently, it must be given in writing to DancePro Academy, giving half a term’s notice or fees in Lieu. Failure to do so will result in further action.
- Upon joining DancePro Academy, there is a one off registration fee of £10 which includes a DancePro Academy T-shirt that can be worn in all classes except ballet.
- Fees are due at the end of each term for the following term and are non- refundable once paid. Late payments will result in a 10% increase. The preferred method of payment is by electronic bank transfer however cash is also accepted. You can now pay through the website and parent portals. We regret that we do not accept cheques or credit cards.
- Pupils are required to wear the correct uniform as this provides a disciplined approach to class.
- Hair should be worn neatly and preferably in a classical style for ballet.
- Please refrain from wearing jewellery to class.
- Please inform the teacher of any injuries, illness or medical conditions.
- Pupils are obliged to take care of their own belongings. The Academy cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged items.
- Parents must take full responsibility for children aged 16 and under whilst they are attending DancePro Academy classes.
- The liability of DancePro Academy and its staff is restricted to class time only.
- If classes are forced to cancel due to COVID 19 or Mother Nature herself, they will be transferred online. No refunds will be given
- DancePro Academy reserves the right to make changes to the current timetable and to the teaching staff.
- Please inform DancePro Academy if you DO NOT wish your child to be in photographs or films taken during classes and demonstrations. Any media collected will be for advertising purposes only, i.e: website, social media, newspapers etc
- When classes are cancelled they will be made up during the next available school holiday.
- Please notify a member of staff should pupils be unable to attend class.
- No food, chewing gum or fizzy drinks to be consumed in the studio or during classes. Only water, squash or fruit juice.
- Pupils and parents must be respectful of each other and to all staff members.
- DancePro Academy has the right to remove pupils from classes should the terms and conditions fail to be met.