Fees adjusted for Autumn 2017 and are increase by approximately 5% every 2 years.
|Classes||Per class||Per week||13 week term||12 week term||11 week term|
|1 x 30 mins||£5||£5||£65||£60||£55|
|1 x 45 mins||£5.75||£5.75||£74.75||£69||£63.25|
|1 x 60 mins||£7||£7||£91||£84||£77|
|1 x 90 mins||£10.50||£10.50||£136.50||£126||£115.50|
|2 classes||10%||Per child|
|3+ classes||15%||Per child|
There is one off £10 registration fee per child which includes a DancePro Academy t-shirt.
Adult classes are excluded from the registration fee and payable half termly. Unfortunately I do not offer a pay as you go rate for any classes as I need to have predictive budgets to maintain the classes
Please read the financial terms thoroughly. Upon registration you have acknowledged that you have read them and therefore legally bound by the terms. I do adhere to these terms and conditions and have previously found that some parents have been left disgruntled as there did not read them. They’re in place to sustain the longevity of DancePro Academy and to ensure overheads can be made each term. If you have any questions regarding the Financial Terms or any of the conditions, please get in touch immediately. Many Thanks.
- You may attend as a ‘pay as you go student’ for up to 3 weeks before registering with the school.
- Once registered, the remaining fees would be due along with the one off £10 registration fee.
- Fees are payable termly. An email reminder is sent at half term. No invoices are sent.
- The preferred method of payment is an online bank transfer or cash. Unfortunately cheques are not accepted.
- Fees are due before the end of the current term. 10% will be added to late payments. Please pay on time.
Should you wish to leave DancePro Academy, written notice must be given at half a term or fees will be charged in Lieu. Should this policy not be respected, further action will be taken.